Re: [Xen-devel] dmidecode doesn't work under xen 4.1.1 on certain hardwa

On 28/09/11 17:07, Anthony Wright wrote:
> On 28/09/2011 14:28, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>>
>> Would you be up for testing a different variant of that patch just to make
>> sure?
>
> Not a problem, ship me the patch when you're ready. I'm running 3.0.4 at
> the moment and would prefer to stick with 3.0.x for now, so hope that
> won't be a problem.

I've just posted an updated patch series that should include a fix for
your dmidecode problem.

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-09/msg01621.html

If you running 3.0.4 you will also need the first two patches from

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-09/msg00817.html

Please give these a try and let me know if they work.

Thanks.

David