[Xen-devel] RE: kernel BUG at arch/x86/xen/mmu.c:1872

Hi Konrad & Jeremy:

            I think we finally located the missing patch for this commit.
            We test commit http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=commit;h=c97f681f138039425c87f35ea46a92385d81e70e
            which is works.

            We test commit http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=commit;h=221c64dbf860d37f841f40893bddf8d804aa55bd
            which server crashed.

             Later I found the comments for this commit:
             http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=commit;h=64141da587241301ce8638cc945f8b67853156ec

            So It looks like this fix is not applied on 2.6.32.36, Could you take a look at this?

            Many thanks.