Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Freeze schedule

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Freeze schedule
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:36:09 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:36:54 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc :message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rflvvrgaOefrnbcxURKsBMAfaBugE8GJxGItn+9YE2w=; b=qf3KgQjKvsKOXO3StDlMGLkJ0kNA1HtIRQ3yFx7DVA17YGJJSwgarYPa5lSBO0rxOC Yx0iiANJTaq8UL2kPl+Lg4txGEHXKck9U+brXgic/eCcfp65/NH+2z3lHh8IsKcuQPgq UtLLSnit3axl+K4QCtoWej+k+nDpsJd9hs1pY=