Re: [Xen-devel] question on iommu _map_page

To: Kaushik Kumar Ram <kaushik@xxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] question on iommu _map_page
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 21:46:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:46:57 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It looks like the person who implemented that never needed the read-only
case. We need a function to map pages into the iommu read-only and to call
that from the grant code.

A patch to just call iommu_map_page() for any kind of grant mapping would be
acceptable for now, if you want to submit a patch.

 -- Keir