[Xen-devel] Re: Network issues

OK.  So if I'm reading you right, what you're saying is that you see:

1. boot with normal kernel (networking enabled)
2. reboot into Xen kernel (networking enabled)
3. start domUs
4. IP aliases don't work properly in domUs
5. power cycle the host
6. boot into Xen kernel (networking enabled)
7. IP aliases *do* work properly in domUs?

Yep, thats what's happening. I cant say if it's a issue on the network end or if it has somthing to do with Xen. There are over 300 regular servers on this network though and none of them have this problem, course they are not running Xen. I figured it was a problem with the old xen version i was running (3.0.4) but now i just packaged/deployed newer versions of Xen on hosts and still seeing the problem. It's weird that it doesnt affect the primary ip of the DomU, but only the aliases.

~Shaun