Re: [Xen-devel] MMIO ioremap() error with PCI passthrough

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] MMIO ioremap() error with PCI passthrough
From: Andy Burns <lists.xensource.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:54:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 05:54:31 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 02/07/2008 10:35, Andy Burns wrote:

I connected the aerial to it, it found one mux and has started populating the EPG, it should find several muxes (it's fed from the same amplifier as my other machine/tv)

Turns out the aerial outlet in the study had been disconnected and it was only picking up stray signals, a quick trip into the attic and a bit of re-wiring and myth is firing on all cylinders under Xen.

All muxes tuned OK, and recording 3 concurrent programs from the single tuner (which results in about 2Mbytes of data being read from the tuner and written to disk) eats less than 10% CPU in domU and 0.5% in dom0, about 130 interrupts/sec from the tuner.

Fantastic! Thanks again for your help, looking forward to Xen3.3