[Xen-devel] Re: Updated dom0 for pvops: now boots on 32-bit!

To: "Stephen C. Tweedie" <sct@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Updated dom0 for pvops: now boots on 32-bit!
From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:02:37 -0800
Cc: Chris Wright <chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark McLoughlin <markmc@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Juan Quintela <quintela@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:04:23 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:
Hi folks,

I've finished off Xen dma support for pv_ops, and dom0 now boots!

Excellent!  That's fantastic progress.

I've had an uptime of 40 minutes so far with it.  Under intensive disk
load it locks up with a soft lockup, but still, this is good progress.

There's a open report of domU lockups due to lost events, so it could be a generic event problem.