[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-staging] [xen-unstable] xsm: Consolidate xsm proces

To: ncmike@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-staging] [xen-unstable] xsm: Consolidate xsm processing within domain control hypercall.
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:06:22 -0700
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:07:30 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Does this work right across a PV domain save/restore on x86?  On ia64
I end up with "Domain-Unnamed" after I save a PV domain and another
after I restore it, then do a shutdown.  Reverting this patch restores
correct behavior.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.