Re: [Xen-devel] Callbacks for domU into dom0

To: Tomáš Kouba <tomas@xxxxxxxx>,xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Callbacks for domU into dom0
From: Mats Petersson <mats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:11:15 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:09:45 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-mailer:date:to:from:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:sender:message-id; bh=nCrz+hbKE8n1NcPR5uqWZcBLZr+WLlEW8R28KU5OR4M=; b=iDCfoyDwn0vBk/uSN6ZaMOAN39El11jYsQLEC0S3BnZ0WexNiYLNjWSa8WJU3B2hHdxd9Xv9oaWyCRslHCMk74beFWh6zCVovfjVrHQqnGeQIb0kotlsh7MJI1cwmsSQ0yNdWXJ10O0LX131Lkht5945nkx/uHKaLQOPjBLsCsg=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx