[Xen-devel] Callbacks for domU into dom0

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Callbacks for domU into dom0
From: Tomáš Kouba <tomas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:46:59 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:47:37 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
is there a way how to be informed (called back) in dom0,
when a specific action is taken in domU?

I would like to react on a system call being issued in domU.
If this is impossible is there any other action in domU that I can
hook my function on?

Thank you very much,

--
Tomas Kouba