Re: [Xen-devel] Supported #of CPUs/VMs per CPUs

To: whit <whitson22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Supported #of CPUs/VMs per CPUs
From: "George Dunlap " <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:40:14 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:40:44 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Hj0YjJds2/1TIHL8wj+mTigdV1hBoKwUjHfM5I4roPMqKaxYROsMdAPOXqBWHBGZ97LZz1laaiy8/kkShsFmwMb7Bmoec5VNE9qI7ZuqGVuASpxWixwmbG2IZQI4AQ08DOWzOOA+JaZgjVMLGHNkxVU9cXh53UrY1aAqHydkhrQ=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx