RE: [Xen-devel] 3.0.3 freeze

To: "Ryan Harper" <ryanh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] 3.0.3 freeze
From: "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:12:16 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:12:49 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ryan,
> While I'm waiting to see if Raj got xentop to work (I'm
> confident that the issue is addressed by the latest set of
> patches), his latest reply indicates that the major issue
> (dom0 slowdown) is no longer present.
> Raj, please reply with where you are at.
> It would be nice to include the NUMA patches if there are no
> outstanding issues.
My machine has been pre-empted again, so I have not had a chance to try
that out yet. I will try this as soon as I can.
I was having other responsiveness issues as well. I was ssh-ed into the
system and the response would be quite erratic. I doubt it was the
network(since everything else on the network was running fine), so I
would like to try this patch a little more before I sign off on it.
I really appreciate the patience shown by all concerned.
Thanks
Raj
Xen Development Team
Unisys Corp.