RE: [Xen-devel] xen tftpboot

To: "Yu, Weikuan" <wyu@xxxxxxxx>, "Marco Gerards" <mgerards@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] xen tftpboot
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:21:10 +1000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:25:44 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fwiw, I use mboot.c32 too, but am looking at Etherboot's new AoE
support, which works great except on the machine I want it to work on :(
(grub hangs at loading 1.5)

The idea is that as far as the machine is concerned grub and everything
else behave as if it were a real disk, rather than having to remember to
put the kernel updates on the tftp share.

James