Re: Hypercall number assignment convension (was Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [PAT

On 25 Apr 2006, at 01:11, Horms wrote:

There is a small problem, in that for x86_32 at least the hypercall
table is currently full with 32 entries (well, the last time I checked
anyway), and my attempts to extend it were futile. Could you give me
some advice on how to increase its size?

Double NR_hypercalls in include/asm-x86/config.h.

 -- Keir