Re: [Xen-devel] How to safely install Xen 3.0.2?

To: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] How to safely install Xen 3.0.2?
From: "Makoto Sakurai" <makoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:20:25 +0900
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 03:20:47 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I slipped my keyboard. I un-installed Xen 3.0.1-4 and re-installed 3.0.2. However, it didn't work with the previous error message.

Makoto
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Makoto Sakurai" <makoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>