Re: [Xen-devel] xen 3 dom0 eats memory

On 4 Jan 2006, at 15:35, Patrick Scharrenberg wrote:

Is the gateway address for domU the net B address interface you add
to the bridge?
Yes that right, i forgot to mention that.

I have one official address on dom0 eth0 and a privat class B network
for the domU's.
The address used on the bridge is from this private network and the
gateway for the domU's

What interface do you attach the domU gateway address to?

it's the xen-bridge-interface where I set the domU gateway address.

I can't repro the problem. My setup is that the domU vif is the only interface I attach to the bridge (eth0 is not attached). I give the bridge address 10.0.0.1, enable IP forwarding, and set up IP masquerade on eth0. I set domU IP address to 10.0.02 gw 10.0.0.1 and disable transmit checksumming. I then did a TCP bulk transfer to an external host (a few million packets) and observed no memory leak in domain 0.

 -- Keir