[Xen-devel] Re: [Fwd: [Xen-changelog] Fix Jerone Young's xenstat / xenst

To: Daniel Stekloff <dsteklof@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [Fwd: [Xen-changelog] Fix Jerone Young's xenstat / xenstore patch:]
From: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:24:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:21:45 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 10:11:46AM -0700, Daniel Stekloff wrote:

> Heh... I didn't know that domain name could be switched with domain id.
> My bad. I've included a small patch to add a comment to the xm help
> messages. Is there an xm man page, which is referenced in the help
> message? If this still needs to be written, I can certainly take a stab
> at it.

As far as I know, those references to man pages are big fat lies, and it would
be very useful if you could write some.  I think that the command list in
xm/main.py is pretty much up to date, so that's a good starting point, but
it's worth checking them, obviously.

Thanks,

Ewan.