Re: [Xen-devel] xend leaks/bugs/etc

Hollis Blanchard wrote:

When the ring queue overflows, console data will be dropped, which is
significant. I notice you avoided the subject of a shared-memory video
protocol: in that case, dropped data could leave parts of the screen
obsolete.

The same thing happens on a VGA console today, lets not make things harder in Xen than they are in real life. If you want to be sure that you see everything (human operator reading bandwidth is also fairly limited btw.) setup a system which logs stuff to a file inside the VM.

Jacob