Re: [Xen-devel] Can't boot 2.0.5 binaries

To: Scott Laird <scott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Can't boot 2.0.5 binaries
From: Yvette <yentlsoup@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:56:50 -0600
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:00:00 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott,

Hopefully somebody who has dealt with this issue before will give you
some more useful info, but in the interim I put the stock 2.0.5 dom0
kernel on one of my test machines and booted it so I could get the
dmesg for you. Sorry the hardware isn't more similar.

-Yvette