RE: [Xen-devel] Reproducible system crash

To: "Peter Joanes" <pjoanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Reproducible system crash
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:08:13 -0000
Cc: <ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:10:30 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It looks like the domain 0 kernel is trying to do something illegal, and
Xen is killing it. It would be interesting to know whether this still
happens with the unstable.bk tree.

Please can you try this again, but this time building xen with debug=y
i.e.
 cd xen; make clean; make debug=y; cd .. ; make dist

We might learn a little more about what's going wrong.

Thanks,
Ian