Re: [Xen-devel] Xend port

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Anthony Liguori wrote:

Rich Persaud wrote:

Questions:

1) xend web interface appears on port 8080 (non SSL). Is the xend-config.sxp parameter not honored?

I'm not sure. I'm reasonably sure that even if you could support changing the port, changing it to 443 would not automatically make it use SSL.

2) Does Twisted natively support SSL? I found conflicting statements in my brief research.

I'm not sure about "native" but I'm quite sure you can use SSL with Twisted.

I'm sure I saw it mentioned: you might use stunnel (http://www.stunnel.org/) to make SSL wrappers for 8080 and whatnot.

--
Matt Piechota
Key Available from pgp.mit.edu