[Xen-devel] time.usleep(500) in xend

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] time.usleep(500) in xend
From: Paul Larson <plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:41:39 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:44:31 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whenever I first run xend in a boot, I'm getting the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 164, in ?
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 121, in main
    time.usleep(500) # let xcs start
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'usleep'

The workaround is easy enough for me since that section gets bypassed
when I rerun xend.  I'm using python 2.3.5 and usleep doesn't appear to
be part of the time module, though I can't speak for other versions.

Doesn't this need to go back to a sleep(1) or did the minimum version of
python just change?

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson