[Xen-devel] Is networking working in unstable?

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Is networking working in unstable?
From: Jacob Gorm Hansen <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:52:51 -0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:23:59 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

I have been trying to get the latest unstable Xen running, and while I am able to create domains (from a handrolled initrd) and log in on the console, I can't seem to get them on the network, no matter if I specifify ip & netmask in the config-file, or in 'ifconfig eth0 ...' inside the new domain.

As a side effect of creating my first domain, dom0 loses network connectivity as well.

Has anyone else had similar problems? It has been a while since I played with Xen 2.x, so I may be doing something stupid.

Jacob