Re: [Xen-devel] x2d2

To: Michael Hohnbaum <hohnbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] x2d2
From: Andrew Warfield <andrew.warfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:35:07 +0000
Cc: Jacob Gorm Hansen <jacobg@xxxxxxx>, Anthony Liguori <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:36:58 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Do you have plans you can share regarding these revisions to the control
> tools?  I am exploring needs within my organization for management tools
> on Xen.  Besides being interested in what you have planned, I can
> contribute assistance - development, testing, etc.

Yes -- we have had a fair bit of discussion about this stuff over the
past couple of months and there is even a bit of planning documention
around somewhere.  It's the middle of the night in Cambridge though --
I'll chat with people here tomorrow and aim to get some details posted
either then or over the weekend.

cheers,
a.