Re: [Xen-devel] x2d2

To: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] x2d2
From: Andrew Warfield <andrew.warfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:44:16 +0000
Cc: Anthony Liguori <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:39:56 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another option is to give the console drivers their own device channel
(i.e. take them off the control rings) and then just provide a
separate backend for them.  From there dom0 could export them however
it wanted to without depending on the other control tools at all.

a.