[Xen-devel] Xen on any linux

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen on any linux
From: "Chris Schmidt" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:58:07 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:58:50 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am not sure that I understand the requirements for Xen.

I have a system running an older version of United Linux by SCO and using Tarantella 3.34 and Samba on it.  I was wondering if I could install Xen on it, and still keep all my United Linux apps working, and the Tarantella Server and Samba etc.  Or would I need to install a supported linux distro, the reinstall my United Linux on it?

Looks like a really neat program, but I am not grasping how it works.

Thanks

Chris