Re: [Xen-devel] Xen and Openbsd

A good place to start would be the Xen 2.0 Interface Manual (it's in the
source tree and possibly on the website).  There's also a howto somewhere in
the source tree about how the virtual device drivers work.

The *frontend* device drivers in the Linux and NetBSD trees are BSD-licensed
and have been used as templates in other ports, so you can use those for your
work.  There's various other stuff in the Linux port that's BSD licensed, tho
I can't remember exactly what...

The xen-devel mailing list gives support to OS porters whenever required.

HTH,
Mark