[Xen-devel] Ring-1 drivers

This is just a thumbs up that I've successfully upgraded my DP AMD64
machine to head with nodev set in Xen and the various drivers enabled
in xenolinux. The only gotcha was that, on the first pass, I didn't
realize I needed to enable ethernet bridging.

The interesting part will come tomorrow after I've upgraded the firmware
on the iSCSI initiator and try exporting LUNs to domains other than DOM0
(assuming that is intended to work at this point).

                                -Kip