[Xen-devel] (no subject)

Hi,
  I was able to boot the Live CD, and play with xenctl command. Thanks for your excellent work!

  One current questions is that though I was able to create another second domain when Live CD bootstrapped, but it seems the initrd is the same ramdisk file used for domain0. The initrd image would detect the CDROM or NFSDIR for potentional root file system to mount on. Since CDROM has been used by domain0, it seems reasonable to find the output (when I start the new created domain) showing
[8];Unable to find CD-ROM and NFSDIR not specified
I have not tried NFSDIR for another domain. Any suggestions for running second domain based on LiveCD?

Thanks!
Xuxian Jiang

Do you Yahoo!?