xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Upgrade of extrincis tests

To: "Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] Upgrade of extrincis tests
From: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:32:49 -0600
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:33:28 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Szymanski, Lukasz K wrote:

> Jim -
>
> I put some more meat on the bones of the extrinsic tests: add network
> port, add block device, various state changes, creation of another
> vm.  However, in the process of creating the updated patch I realized
> that the original python scripts had dos formatting.  Should I just
> send you the new patch which takes out all of the lines (because they
> have the ^M ending) or do you want to dos2unix the python files and
> check that in first?  That would make my patch clearer to understand.

Yep - and I see that's what you did in the subsequent patch.  BTW, I
will get to that patch later this week.  Working on some openSUSE 10.3
issues ATM.

> Also, can you cut and paste a snippet of code that uses
> ModifyInstance?  I used to have it working, but no longer can.

Hmm, can't seem to find anything.  There are several examples in the
pywbem project though.

http://pywbem.sourceforge.net/docs/examples.shtml

Jim