xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Upgrade of extrincis tests

To: <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-cim] Upgrade of extrincis tests
From: "Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:35:00 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:36:22 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim -

I put some more meat on the bones of the extrinsic tests: add network port, add block device, various state changes, creation of another vm.  However, in the process of creating the updated patch I realized that the original python scripts had dos formatting.  Should I just send you the new patch which takes out all of the lines (because they have the ^M ending) or do you want to dos2unix the python files and check that in first?  That would make my patch clearer to understand.

Also, can you cut and paste a snippet of code that uses ModifyInstance?  I used to have it working, but no longer can.

Thanks,
Luke