xen-cim

RE: [Xen-cim] Passing variables through config

To: <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-cim] Passing variables through config
From: "Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:37:56 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:35:35 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jim -

I think I understand what you are after.  I will chew on this some more.

WRT my last comment about TESTSUITE, in the setup-test.sh file you have
an error message that says: "Please install or specify location with
TESTSUITE environment variable."  Do you mean TESTSUITEDIR?

Luke