xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Re: CIM_ResourcePool keys

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-cim] Re: CIM_ResourcePool keys
From: Daniel Hiltgen <dhiltgen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:25:08 -0700
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:25:26 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The current CR in the SVPC workgroup has InstanceID as the key.

http://www.dmtf.org/apps/org/workgroup/redundancy/download.php/19632/SVPCCR00032.001.html

It looks like the files in the MOF folder may be a bit out of date.
We've been focusing on the CR since that's what we'll have to push
through the DMTF process.  Perhaps we should raise the topic on the
SVPC-V call to ask if we should deprecate the MOF folder so we don't
create more confusion and/or busywork to keep things in sync.

Daniel

--
Daniel Hiltgen (dhiltgen@xxxxxxxxxx)  650-384-4156
Virtual Infrastructure Management CIM SDK