xen-api

RE: [Xen-API] Dom 0 not able to install on 32 bit sys

To: 'Rushikesh' <rushikesh.jadhav@xxxxxxxxxx>, Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-API] Dom 0 not able to install on 32 bit sys
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:08:10 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 May 2011 03:09:18 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> By the what environment you guys use to do XCP developments? Im
> currently studying oCaml and XCP source. I would really appreciate help
> in setting up XCP development environment.

Personally I do my ocaml development in a 32-bit CentOS VM. When I want to test
something I usually copy the binaries onto a 64-bit physical XCP install.

Although this works, it's a bit clunky and does require separate dev and test
machines. I wonder what the easiest way would be to use a single box for both
dev and test.

Cheers,
Dave