xen-api

Re: [Xen-API] release of 'xapi' toolstack

Hey Thomas!

There are also plenty of consumers within xapi for SExpr without the thread-safety, so renaming it would be a pretty intrusive patch (e.g. the autogen and rpc backends use it directly).

How about the attached patch to rename to SExpr_TS for 'thread-safe' instead of Sexpr_marshal ?  Both SExpr and SExpr_TS are publically used APIs within xapi.

I don't actually need this module for anything, I just want to check out the released trees on my work Mac! :-)

-anil