RE: [Xen-users] compiling kernel in Centos Domu

To: "Teck Choon Giam" <giamteckchoon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] compiling kernel in Centos Domu
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 20:23:49 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:24:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The kernel config is standard except for enabling  highmem 64Gb so I can
enable paravirtualisation, select all xen options.  Then in drivers set
all XEN related options as static in kernel.  I didn't touch anything
else.

This same setup works fine on Debian DomU and I don't get this problem
about modules missing when creating the initrd, only seems to happen on
CentOS

Thanks

Ian