RE: [Xen-users] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?

To: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>, "rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx" <rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?
From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:09:06 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 15:12:04 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=atlasnetworks.us; s=key2; l=1496; t=1291590555; x=1292195355; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:Received:From:To:CC:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index: Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language: Content-Language:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: MIME-Version; bh=e0srYpDx0K0s7mxlYtUeyphdOb0=; b=SvnwlglumgekCiT nv//0j3o9/AROpaiQ0RXcHlz1iuOLKyy5uVo28OELJtmj1ZD7tcIdSB1qf+8wv7Q r8cLe3srUHwzPPCj7q8DHY1jnfs+1W9Tc35T+h/mQS2ro9jj9fPXeLqv161CGbM4 AQbNNjroZoSuHAuf5uk2Dmie5K4o=