[Xen-users] Re: using DRBD VBDs with Xen

Okay I wasn't  understanding what your setup is for a minute there. Now that
i see you diagram I can better understand what you want to do. You setup is
fine with using the file back-end for your domu's. if you have the mount
point setup on the server with the drbd device and you use file back-end in
the domu's config. The confusion came from you trying to use the drbd script
in your domU's config, The reason you was getting that error is because you
can't use drbd script your setup.

This is just my setup on one node.

I don't understand what you're telling me here!
what is /dev/XEN00/proxy?   <- This an example of my domU lv location thats
linked with drbd.config.

raid10 ----> lv -> drbd (proxy) -> Proxy  DomU
       \->  lv -> drbd (sugarcrm) -> Sugarcrm DomU