RE: [Xen-users] [XCP] XenMotion?

Screwing around with 'xe vm-migrate', I'm slowly coming to the realization that I need to backup a step or two.

It seems that VM-migrate needs a storage repository.  The only SR I seem to have a chance at building is NFS... which seems to not be part of XCP...
So am I correct in thinking that the NFS MUST be on a separate machine to use XenMotion?  Or is there a different SR I'm missing that will allow me to run off of my XCP pool?

BK