Re: [Xen-users] Best Dell Server for a XEN dom0

To: Prateek Sachan <prateeksachan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Best Dell Server for a XEN dom0
From: Robert Shaw <robertwilliamshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:46:22 +1000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:51:38 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=uiZ719b5JAPws9Gw0ucldFM2Ti34KuUw/d6W7TFp5vA=; b=MiINh/fcchRqCO7JHEMlOywjQfAONLM55XU5J3Y0S/9l/5cI7duqm2CglBUcTpfSZD H7tluy1C5cbryU7lSOZpdt3VgMqNRFjcHcKwJSmPBCyHMjGHoQDsl6FIaPh3H6ETio1Z nz/Dqy+oqcrqAGxFAi2tUs2CINHiarRdp6fM8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Prateek,

No not really I'm not sure it matters, price and performance are more important, we currently have some Dell PE 2950's and the server we are looking to replace is a Dell PE 1950 which isn't handling xen at all.

Cheers,
Rob