Re: [Xen-users] Best Dell Server for a XEN dom0

To: Robert Shaw <robertwilliamshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Best Dell Server for a XEN dom0
From: Prateek Sachan <prateeksachan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:11:23 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:42:36 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=HFr3aZfJpOrq4e88pIDPxmpiePjA8JhDZn+LxSSSUgU=; b=THFK17YnBSCjWZ/cGEqe8Teb8PTwTYG7cgSEoyJyDAI8iulVbRTUapbkfbiDsJv2hL C4ejQN8gWYqtZGXlgQAO+gFdQJEm4dsFvP+vT1LLKIn8Bb9PeexjlW20GjHelOzMTniH sDTyez3ZDWDAHiCQGAijvexU5Q3RQVnzINz6A=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob,

Are you contemplating buying Intel based or AMD based dell server? Any specific models that you have zeroed on?

Regards,
Prateek