Re: [Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System, Ubuntu 10.04

To: vburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System, Ubuntu 10.04
From: David Markey <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:02:51 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:04:17 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Ubuntu support in XCP 0.5 is *netboot only*

On 11 July 2010 02:25, <vburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings all:
  Just a heads up, since I tossed the new Ubuntu VM creator in on XCCS 0.5.0, the downloaded ISO images for Ubuntu, both server and desktop versions, do NOT contain all the required files to work as a local install repository for XCP (and XCCS).

The required additional files to create a working local Ubuntu install repository for XCP are available online, as soon as I get back in the office Monday I'll post the details and a how-to for it.

Good news is, I've successfully installed both server and desktop loads of Ubuntu 10.04 with the XCCS Ubuntu VM creator, so it does work! :)

Vern
SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
Xen Cloud Control System