[Xen-users] Re: wiki comments and install errors

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: wiki comments and install errors
From: Alex Edwards <edwards.alex@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:05:13 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 03:06:39 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=5Nbzwy33cWNMx8KIq+m5CvmNAuQjDvoHThBQYgVUqng=; b=MT6Y4MdLzlfFc1VvnGNj6ndQUWR3JuaGgBIVLK/bAhGftb0JuHmjeCdB1SU7WVzE06 HM3IvcrJcn7AkY1t80VdpMi8WkHqt1rUMLpjvxDXGxPtDhM60xUaV+mRBr4VB8rMyICR AG5rkhsb9jnWPvBt63n9Cm8ZIT0lP6g0iT190=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My guest OS wont talk to the outside world. Its sitting on a different subnet to dom0 so i have followed the page telling me to rename the vim to xenbr0 but it doenst exist and gives such and error when i try to start the guest. I read in an archive that this had been changed to my default network name eth0 so i tried that and it just hangs after the reading from cfg line.

I have turned off selinux and iptables in dom0 and guest os to remove them as possible problems.

thanks
ALex