[Xen-users] wiki comments and install errors

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] wiki comments and install errors
From: Alex Edwards <edwards.alex@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:21:33 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 01:22:41 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=0GrDeSGTh4pf3AHNbovbf2DPq8djcXz4qMUzidmh5Z8=; b=ZbJgK5aa8fPUoptbHfTUo4sUNPOvIBX7xqmsI4i6YdRxd9ENhoVREs+pwDqPHlQM3K mh7iT36/CWGEd14wMht0XfUNTSsnRqbZ1cDjuaP5Nt0e8MyTKknCJJ/mlZtrwaUBiQsA MtE2OxvJHjg9/C5jn6PCrr8U+z3hD+s1let/g=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well  i'm having a go at the xen idea. I used your wiki or at least i think its the xen wiki!

http://www.virtuatopia.com/index.php/Building_a_Xen_Virtual_Guest_Filesystem_on_a_Disk_Image_%28Cloning_Host_System%29

it is pretty good, the errors at the end were the some of the bugs that I ended up with and they fixed those problems. The bit I found confusing was about editing files, it was a bit ambiguous where the file were and some of the stuff i added to the cfg file I ended up duplicating as it was repeated lower down in the cfg file. Me being lazy but im sure others will do the same. Generally impressed though.

I am still getting boot problems though still.

Unable to load SELinux Policy. Machine is in enforcing mode. Halting now.

I have attached the boot output and the cfg file if you need them

Alex