[Xen-users] RE: XCP 0.5.0 release, upgrade bugs summary 0.1.1 to 0.5.0

To: 'Vern Burke' <vburke@xxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: XCP 0.5.0 release, upgrade bugs summary 0.1.1 to 0.5.0
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:29:26 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 12:33:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Vern,

Thanks for the summary. Could you put these into the bugzilla?

The worst one sounds like the Not_found one at the end -- I don't suppose you
still have the logs lying around? I'd quite like to understand that one in more
detail. The rest I can probably work out without logs.

Cheers,
Dave