RE: [Xen-users] Question about stacklet ubuntu pv domu images andxen4.0

To: "Donny Brooks" <dbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Question about stacklet ubuntu pv domu images andxen4.0
From: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:37:48 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:41:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Donny,

You're miles ahead of me! I'm only really just starting out with Xen. All my past experience is with VMWare esxi, however since I wish to host VMs for customers, VMWare doesn't allow this without paying money...

My servers which will go live soon will be running CentOS 5.5 with Gitco's 3.4.2 Xen. All the DomU images will be from stacklet. As for storage, I think I'm eventually going to get a central storage server, and export a few LVs via "ATA over Ethernet", as I've heard it can be faster than iSCSI

Cheers

Jonny