RE: [Xen-users] Question about stacklet ubuntu pv domu images and xen4.0

To: "Donny Brooks" <dbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Question about stacklet ubuntu pv domu images and xen4.0
From: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:14:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 08:16:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stacklet Xen images work very well. Right out of the box. He even gives you a config file! I don't know the guy, but his work is very good!

It will save your hair.

Also, you don't need to stay subscribed. It's GPL GNU/Linux. Just stay subscribed for the first month...