Re: [Xen-users] dom0 network down after domU destroy

OK. i've made modifications in the config file to be sure.
Here is what i have now:

#(network-script network-bridge)
 (network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth1')
# (network-script 'network-bridge bridge=<name>')
#
#(network-script network-dummy)
#(network-script network-wrapper)
#
#
#(vif-script vif-bridge)
#(network-script network-route)
#(vif-script     vif-route)

#(network-script network-nat)
#(vif-script     vif-nat)

Normally, it must be ok like that?
Here is the result of brtcl show before I start domU:

superxen:~# brctl show
eth1            8000.0026b9854d47       no              peth1

Then, xm create domU...

superxen:~# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0 48285     1     r-----    122.1
casa                                       1 16384     1     -b----      1.8

superxen:~# brctl show
eth1            8000.0026b9854d47       no              peth1
                                                        vif1.0

And after xm destroy, same problem!

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/How_to_run_4_Application_servers_on_same_piece_of_hardware_with_a_separate_OS_for_each_of_them.