[Xen-users] Re: Jeremy's GIT-tree and network problems

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Jeremy's GIT-tree and network problems
From: Stephan Seitz <stse+xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:06:01 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:06:47 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=fsing.rootsland.net; s=mail200801; t=1261490763; bh=Mww1VP8xvrup/Zjor7EYsStdtsIp9y/jYOZS uqbSzlE=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:References:MIME-Version: Content-Type:In-Reply-To; b=bBcAQOSZo+PtjCpCSJTdcKAfj6hnJAWeAAZ47w 5/XWQFLjB/NUoY+5ZgnxjHFonkOTlNrRNx/bx86QwOU0vysrrgbz9o3CZzLt+qE3bJO KnN5lHZZ86yU5f8sDxWfRKGojZrG7yuDxgkq6JfBQH6oIjLLpOvmWuCZ2MN13kvI1U=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pasi, first thanks for your help!