[Xen-users] which function implement "xm save "

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] which function implement "xm save "
From: chenping <chenping19851@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:21:51 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:22:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone:

   I want to know the details of xm save, I find function xc_domain_save in the libxc, but
when I implement xm save I find that xc_domain_save isn't called by xm save. so, is there
someone can tell me where can I find the correct function for implementing the save function.

bests,
Ping Chen

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!